Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday Party Anyone???

I love decorating cakes! I love the smell as they are baking in the oven & the way the frosting fluffs up while it's being whipped to perfection in my mixer. I love watching the cakes take shape under my carving knife & magically become pieces of edible art. I love the look on my customers faces when I deliver them & I love imagining all the fun they have at the party...and on occasion I actually get to do a cake for my friends & am invited to enjoy the festivities with them. My close friends, Kristy & Jake, have an ADORABLE little girl, Cora, who just turned one & these are pictures of her enjoying her cake :) I absolutely LOVE them & hope you do too...

 
The Cake

The Party Table

Cora, patiently waiting for her cake :)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cora....Happy Birthday to you!!!

Mmmm, a little cake, just for her...


YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that was a little too much cake for one so small :)

Here mom, you need some of this

:)
It was a very special treat for me to be able to enjoy the day with them...I look forward to many more moments like these.



2 comments:

  1. SO PRECIOUS!! I love the little owl on the cake! your so good at what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable cake... and baby!!!

    ReplyDelete