Friday, November 6, 2009

October Cakes...

Whew! October was an awesome month for me! My cousin got married October 3rd & I was a brides maid.


My friend Kim (left) & me (right) in our dresses waiting for the wedding to start.


My hubby & I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on October 11th with a trip to Washington DC...it was AWESOME!!!


David & I fixing to go on our Capitol tour...


In the cake world I've noticed that as the Holiday Season draws closer I am getting busier & busier. I'm up so late tonight because I'm waiting to take cake out of the oven - as soon as this one's out I'm going to bed :)

It's taken me a while to post these...I hope you like them.


Volley Ball cake for the Green Forest Tiger Senior Night



I LOVE this one! I had never seen one like this until I got the order for it. I thought it was such a great idea! Perfect for a Bridal Shower.



My Father-In-Law has a unique method for hunting. He will go out in the woods, fall asleep under a tree & wake up to find a deer standing in front of him & shoot it. It's awesome! He ALWAYS gets a deer...the other guys aren't always so lucky :) This cake was a fun way to capture him in his glory.





I LOVE brides who order a special cake for their groom!!! The wedding cake turned out simple & elegant & he was so excited about his cake. I love happy customers :)



Retirement is such a happy occasion! Why not celebrate w/ cake?



The bank I worked for for 8 years celebrated their 12th birthday. This year they wanted a fall themed cake...I had so much fun making leaves & pumpkins!



What delicious colors! Chocolate brown, turquoise & and a super pale olive green...divine! Sure hope it doesn't fall completely off :)





Corset cookies & petite fours are an elegant touch for any lingerie shower.



My second recliner cake...it was a little easier than my first one but still extremely difficult. I think it turned out super cute! It's such a fun way to celebrate someone you love!

I've got some good ones lined up for November...not to mention THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment