Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy busy...

Here are my cakes from the past two weeks:

The first two were for a set of twins

Luke wanted an "oof oof"


Olivia wanted a Barbie princess


This cake was made to look like a gift in pinks & green



This cake was so much fun! The man this was ordered for likes to come in from work, kick back in his recliner w/ the latest copy of the National Enquirer, their dog, a bowl of popcorn & the remote control - I don't think he expected to walk into his big surprise party & see it in cake form :)

1 comment:

  1. You are SO INCREDIBLY talented. This cake of the guy is probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I feel so honored to be your family!!!!!!!

    I can't wait until I need a cake in AR! Unless you deliver to Tulsa of course =)

    ReplyDelete