Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pooch-Friendly Recipe...

Hello to all my blogger friends!!! I usually get on here to post cake pics & (if I have time) share a little bit about what's been going on in our world but today is a little different. I am here to share with you a super fun, furry friend friendly, recipe I found while enjoying my new Cake Central Magazine.

Many of you, like myself, have a pet or pets that are just like members of the family. Here is my little Millie...isn't she just the cutest???

Summer 2009

Try this out next time you want to celebrate a pets birthday or just to give them a treat :) Happy baking!!!!!!!

Pooch-Friendly Peanut Butter Carrot Cake:
1 Cup Flour
1 tsp Vanilla
1/3 Cup Honey
1 Egg
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Sugar Free Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Shredded Carrots
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F & greese pan. Thoroughly mix ingredients together, then scoop into cupcake or cake pan. Bake 20-30 minutes.
*** Cake will be denser than your average "human" cake

For Frosting:
12 oz Fat - Free Cream Cheese
3 tsp Honey
Mix until light & fluffy & spread thin layer over your cake or cupcakes.

 Your dog will go crazy for this!!! I'll post my regular cake pics in a few days :) Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment